Closing Date: 04 OCTOBER 2020
Location: All Provinces
, the Professional Retail Programme provides graduates with in-demand skills to succeed in the retail careers of Buying, Planning and Operations Management Development.
The innovative ten-month internship aims to assist graduates to successfully progress from tertiary education and into the working world within the sphere of retail, with the possibility for career growth and advancement if the internship is successfully completed. Designed by retailers, the dynamic course hopes to develop well-rounded merchants and traders by exposing graduates to the universal principles of retail and its value chain. The internship is delivered through a unique cloud-based learning platform and a combination of classroom, self-study and group project work along with six months of hands-on work experience in select retail environments.
If you’re interested in pursuing an exciting career in retail and think you have the passion, commitment and creativity to succeed, apply by midnight October 14, 2020 The internship takes place in all provinces starting on NOVEMBER, 2020 and successful candidates must be willing to relocate. Spaces are extremely limited.
- Introduction to the World of Retail
- The Retail Business System
- Product and Pipeline
- The Merchandise Cycle and Achieving Results
- Trading for Merchants
- Trading for Retailers
do you meet the requirements?
Applicants must be:
- A South African citizen
- Under 33 years of age
- The internship is open to graduates or final year students from: All BCom Degrees, Business Management, BsC Degrees, Business Science, Stats and Mathematics Majors, Entrepreneurship Majors, Retail Management and Graphic Design.
Applications must include:
- A letter explaining your interest in applying
- Updated Curriculum Vitae showing academic and employment history
- Certified copy of your ID book, Matric certificate, and academic certificates
complete your application today
In order to apply for this programme you need to be under 34 years of age and you will only be allowed one application per selection phase.
How to Apply