Danone Southern Africa (Pty)in CBU AFRICA is looking for young graduates to join the Danone family as part of our Graduate programme based in Bryanston and Boksburg. This programme will provide an introduction to the working world of Danone, as well as a strong foundation and further career development.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission of “bringing health through food to as many people as possible”, at Danone we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. We value our employees and you can consider our Graduate program as a stepping stone to growing a bigger career with us!
What does the programme entail?
- During this 1 or 2 year programme (department specific) you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your potential by working on live assignments and projects that are important to the company, whilst at the same time gaining necessary business skills.
- To enhance exposure and build cross-functional competency, you may be required to rotate to various roles within the department. This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure and in depth knowledge of our operations.
- As part of the programme, you will have set KPI’s to monitor your performance which will be reviewed regularly
- You will also receive guidance and continuous development throughout the programme
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young, energietic go-getters, who have recently graduated in the following fields:
- Supply Chain
- Research & Innovation
- Food Technology
- Human Resources
- Commercial / Sales
Potential candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Needs to be driven,
- Eager to learn multiple aspects of the various departments
- Organised and punctual
- Attentive to detail
- Hands on – not afraid of admin
- Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Good communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Strong numerical ability
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Bachelors / Honours Degree in the relevant fields of study
If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.